Sun, Jan 28|
Ancestral Healing Breathwork with Dr. Pam & Clifford January 28th
Time & Location
Jan 28, 2024, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Studio Be, 1556 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94559, USA
About the Event
THIS MONTHS THEME: Ancestral Healing
Bliss Breathwork is a gentle breathing technique which powerfully allows energy to move physically, emotionally, consciously and unconsciously. We store many of our issues in a multitude of ways. When we breathe into these issues, they have the opportunity to release.
Some proven benefits of breathwork:
- Releases toxins, emotions and stagnant energy from the cells of the body.
- Allows old emotions, memories and past traumas to be released gently.
- Helps to illuminate the source of dis-ease and support the release of physical symptoms.
- Relieve stress and anxiety by calming our emotions.
- Strengthen immune system.
- Inspires and enhances creativity.
- Stimulates Bliss hormones.
- Improves digestion.
- Lowers blood pressure.
These sessions are excellent ways to go deep into our healing process simply by the oxygenation of the cells in our body. This allows us to clear old energies, patterns, thought and emotions which are no longer beneficial in our present lives.
Ancestral Healing and Healing Ancestral
We are a collective of our genetics, history, habits, patterns, beliefs and training from countless generations of humanity. Those closest to us have had a dynamic effect on who we are and how we be. As we breathe into these we have the ability to release and recalibrate our energy. We change our future honoring the past. Accepting our past, we have the ability to truly create our future.
Learn more about your facilitators:
- Ticket type
PC Bliss BreathworkPrice$55.00