Access Bars Training
Time & Location
About the Event
The Access Bars class is a single day, 8-hour class. Your Access Bars facilitator will provide you with a comprehensive manual and in-depth head charts to assist you in learning Access Bars and becoming an Access Bars practitioner by the end of the day-long course. In addition to learning Access Bars, the manual is full of life-changing tools, questions, and processes from Access Consciousness. This class is much more than learning a new energetic modality... In addition to exploring the manual and the hand positions for the 32 bars-points, you’ll be invited to the change that you know can be, and is, possible!
What is included?
- Coaching by a licensed Access Bars Facilitator or an Access Certified Facilitator
- Receiving two full Access Bars sessions
- Gifting two full Access Bars sessions
- Viewing a special instructional video where developer Gary Douglas personally demonstrates the technique
- Comprehensive manual and in-depth head charts
Can I ask questions?
Yes! Common questions are “What are the Access Bars points and how can I tell if they are running? What does Access Bars change? How can I use Access Bars with my kids and my family, my business, my friends? How can I change things in my life that aren’t working for me? How can I create a greater life?” You can ask anything as each class is co-created with everyone that comes to that particular class. There are no stupid questions!
- Access Bars Training$350$3500$0
- Access Bars Training Repeat$175$1750$0